Successfully launching a new product requires rapid innovation, superior execution and industry-leading expertise at every stage. From concept to design through manufacturing and delivery, Phillips-Medisize is a single integrated collaborator providing shorter production cycle times, reduced risk and accelerated time to market. Throughout the entire product development lifecycle — or at any stage in between — we give you the confidence and peace of mind to deliver high quality products that realize exceptional outcomes.
At the earliest stages of design, we think through every aspect of your device to get your product ready for all stages of manufacturing. We quickly and efficiently solve problems before they happen, reducing costs, mitigating risks and speeding time to market.
- Human-centered design
- Systems engineering
- Electronic design
- Mechanical design
- Risk management
- Regulatory documentation
At Phillips-Medisize, we have dedicated resources and facilities for all aspects of manufacturing development. This means we work faster and more focused to get you ready for clinical or commercial manufacturing.
- Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Manufacturing strategy
- Tooling engineering
- Process automation
- Test engineering
Our global manufacturing services provide the flexibility to rapidly scale up when and where it’s needed. Add in the capabilities of our parent company, Molex, with its 60+ global facilities, and you have the manufacturing collaborator you need to deliver your product on time and to the highest standards.
- Global manufacturing capabilities and services at scale
- Dedicated clinical build facilities, cleanroom manufacturing, and drug handling
- Documentation and quality for clinical trials
- Metals fabrication and injection molding
- Connector/cable, fiber optic and electronics assemblies
- Final packaging solutions and traceability
- Manual and automated sterile blister packaging (medical devices and diagnostics)
Once your product is released to the market, you need to keep it there. Whether you need legal manufacturing services, regulatory guidance or a streamlined supply chain strategy, we have all the capabilities and services to support you in all post-launch activities.
- Pioneer in connected devices and data hosting
- Legal manufacturing and post market surveillance
- Regulatory guidance: combination products, legal manufacturer, CE mark and more.
- Connected health solution hosting and maintenance