As a trusted and experienced military contract manufacturing company, Phillips-Medisize brings the latest advancements to our defense customers and incorporates them into the products and equipment they use every day in the field. For more than 60 years, we have worked with a wide range of materials, methods and technologies to develop equipment that is compact, functional, rugged, lightweight, and intuitive to operate.
We provide defense product design, defense manufacturing, and prototyping services using a wide range of materials and methods to meet the strictest requirements for performance, durability, and weight.
- Emphasis on design for manufacturing and assembly
- Collaboration with Molex to leverage electronics expertise and integration
- Rapid prototyping options to meet any project guideline or budget
In addition, our blend of secondary operations, including painting, laser etching, EMI/RFI shielding, plating, and a blend of proprietary and non-proprietary coatings, can help you successfully camouflage, protect valuable electronic transmissions, and prevent harmful corrosion of metals.
- Expertise in injection molding (metal, plastics, liquid silicone rubber, magnesium thixomolding)
- Automation capabilities enable us to quickly scale production
- Program managers oversee the entire development process and provide supply chain management
- Full product traceability, documentation, and serialization
- Secure data transfer and data storage that meets ITAR requirements
With more than four decades of experience in military manufacturing program management, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your product is developed quickly, efficiently, and profitably:
- Expertise in handling controlled technology (EAR, ITAR) and government contracting
- Coordination and support of programs that may involve multiple tools, technologies and facilities
- Efficient internal and external communication with the highest level of confidentiality
- Primary customer contact for overall program specifics
- Cross-functional teams including customers, designers, engineers, manufacturing, and suppliers