Industry-leading innovation requires industry-leading expertise. At Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, our unique end-to-end capabilities help customers deliver safe and effective solutions that help people live healthier, more productive lives. From front-end innovation and development to manufacturing and post launch, we partner with you at every step — or any stage in between — to help your product succeed in the market.
For over 60 years, we’ve made quality the foundation of product realization. With robust quality management systems and stringent global processes, we deliver world-class products that realize exceptional outcomes.
- Standardized global design and program management processes, tools, and software platforms
- Robust program management processes designed to control the most complex, multi-site programs
- Rigorous quality management system controls
- Regulatory standards compliance across all innovation and manufacturing sites
We combine the customer-first culture of a boutique design firm with the global scale and stability of the largest contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs).
- 21 production facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia
- 500+ employees in production and quality, manufacturing development and clinical build
- 2M+ square feet of manufacturing space
- Country and region-specific support
- Access to leverage the entire Molex manufacturing footprint
We apply cutting-edge innovation and engineering expertise to solve complex development and manufacturing challenges.
- Broad engineering talent in plastics, metals, and electronics
- Ability to combine known building blocks into customized solutions
- Access to extensive technology and innovation portfolio from Molex and Koch
Our digital supply chain solutions and advanced procurement services provide end-to-end visibility — helping you quickly scale production, minimize risk, and deliver a superior customer experience.
- End-to-end supply chain visibility from origin to destination
- Powerful global supply chain capabilities of Molex and Koch
- Advanced procurement intelligence and analytics informing proactive risk analysis and optimization
- Fully integrated demand and business planning processes
View Whitepapers, Blogs, and Other Resources
Digital drug delivery puts patients first and is set to transform the future of pharma. Paul Chaffin, President of Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, shares findings from our recent survey to explain the powerful impact on patient outcomes and the future…