Game-changing product, transparent teamwork and world-class manufacturing have amplified patient screenings for early cancer detection. Thanks to a powerful collaboration between Phillips-Medisize and Exact Sciences.
Collaboration Drives Solutions that Bring Benefits and Overcome Challenges
- Unflinching focus on quality needed to deliver novel cancer-screening product
- Patient-focused design necessitated strong expertise in human factors design
- Manufacturing and supply chain agility required for rapid scaling on demand
- Phillips-Medisize offered one-stop-shop for end-to-end manufacturing
- Product modifications increased usability, ergonomics and manufacturability
- Trusted relationship optimized sourcing, procurement and supply chain management
- Six million Americans have used Cologuard as a patient-friendly way to screen for colorectal cancer
- Diversified manufacturing footprint now produces 40,000 test kits weekly
- Close collaboration focused on continued product innovations for early cancer detection and next-generation products
Phillips-Medisize and Exact Sciences Collaborate to Fight Colorectal Cancer
Phillips-Medisize announces the successful collaboration with Exact Sciences, a global leader in cancer diagnostics, to advance early cancer detection. Fueled by a relentless pursuit for smarter, earlier life-changing answers about cancer, Exact Sciences developed Cologuard®, the first and only FDA-approved noninvasive stool DNA screening test for colorectal cancer. This mission aligned seamlessly with Phillips-Medisize’s decades of innovation and world-class product design, development and manufacturing capabilities.
Phillips-Medisize and Exact Sciences Team Up to Deliver Market-First Solution for Early Cancer Detection
Exact Sciences, a leader in cancer testing, developed a game-changing at-home colorectal cancer kit, but needed support to build the highest quality product. With decades of manufacturing innovation for healthcare and life sciences companies, Exact Sciences found a quality-first collaborator in Phillips-Medisize.
Advanced Medical Innovation, Design and Production
For decades, Phillips-Medisize has been laser focused on contract development and manufacturing products in highly regulated industries such as MedTech, where precision, reliability and quality are critical. Our experts share thought-provoking content and valuable industry insights.
Bringing Possibilities to Life
Oops! We could not locate your form.