Test Engineer for Medical Device Development
Phillips-Medisize A/S is looking for a device Test Engineer for Global Innovation and Development in Struer, Denmark. If you know about testing the mechanics, electronics and reliability of devices, medical standards and documentation; you might be the one we are looking for.
About the position
It is your responsibility to test products and components to ensure they meet requirements from the projects. This includes development and documentation of new test methods and processes and giving input to specifications. Based on experience and statistical calculations you are responsible for input to the projects concerning specification of test, test equipment and number of samples. You thrive by translating regulatory and project requirements into testable specifications and documenting the process and the outcome. To you documentation and protocols are a natural necessity and part of a job well done.
In our well-equipped test-lab you either carry out the test yourself or you give guidance and support to the project engineers. Test results in general and specific statistical material are the basis for your analysis and feedback to the projects. Maintenance, usability and continuous improvement of tests, test set-ups, methods and equipment including calibration and nonconformities reporting is also a vital part of your job.
What we are look for in you
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- A least a few years of experience as a test engineer within a regulated device industry / medical industry
- Preferably you hold a green or black belt in Six Sigma
You are analytical and theoretical well-grounded. You have a systematic approach to your work and you deliver well-structured results. You love to use your engineering skills solving complex problems and you understand the importance of maintaining a high level of quality and documentation. You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player who takes responsibility for own work and deliverables.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified test col-leagues based in Struer, Denmark
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies
- Participation in test competence projects and tasks
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices
- Flexible working hours
- Salary on a competitive level
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Torben Laustsen on phone +45 61 55 05 30
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
The Company – in short
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an excellent expert in the design, development and delivery of ad-vanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions sup-ported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S here at www.phillipsmedisize.com or follow us at LinkedIn.