Senior Project Manager for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced project manager for Global Innovation Development EU in Struer, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment it might be you, we are looking for.
About the position:
Phillips-Medisize A/S is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who can lead projects and has focus on business and customer satisfaction.
To manage the complex development projects your responsibilities as a senior project manager are:
- Leading the project by securing a continuous process, progress, maturity and quality with strong focus on agreed timeline and costs.
- Leading according to contractual agreements and project financials.
- Ensure mutual profitability of the project.
- Close communication and reporting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure relevant project documentation in right quality at the right time.
- Facilitate and document project meetings.
- Act as a proactive team member in the development of project management tools, best practices and processes.
What we are looking for in you:
You have a strong leadership profile and are result oriented. You are not afraid to take lead in complex discussions or hands-on execution. At the same time, you are open for input from colleagues, have a team-oriented mentality and can get the best out of your team. From previous experience, you know how to uphold the required level of quality in a fast-paced environment. Being accustomed to complex situations and processes, you work and think independently and are self-motivated. You have a flexible approach and in critical situations you walk the extra mile and show the way.
For this position the minimum required qualifications are
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- Proven track record of successful project management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding for the complexity of working in a highly regulated industry
- Strong experience in the industrialization phase of the project
- High degree of commercial understanding and the ability to transfer this to project execution
- Able to relay technical challenges to non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in communicating and presentation on different organizational levels
- Good planning and estimation skills
- Experience with MS project and JIRA is an advantage
- Fluent in English – spoken as well as written.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark.
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary on a competitive level.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position, please contact partner Jeppe Rimmen, Hansen Toft on +45 2499 8748.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible by pressing the “apply” button.
When you press “Apply” you will be redirected to Hansen Toft who handles the recruitment pro-cess for us. We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible.
The Company – in short
Phillips Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug de-livery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical com-panies worldwide.
Phillips Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com or follow us on LinkedIn.