Senior Electronic Engineer for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced Electronic Engineer for Global Innovation Development EU in Struer, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment it might be you, we are looking for.
About the position:
You will work with analysis, simulation, detail design descriptions, implementation, estimation, planning and coordination based on Phillips-Medisize’s Electronic Design Life-cycle Processes as a major part of your job as an electronic engineer. You will participate in the specification of devices and electronics and you make well-founded decisions about design solutions, components, parts and materials to ensure safety and effectiveness of the electronic design.
What we are looking for in you:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering with solid theoretical qualifications.
- You have an excellent knowledge of electronic system architecture and design founded in at least 6-8 years of experience in electronic development.
- If you are experienced within low battery powered designs, analogue and digital implementations in small footprint, microcontrollers, motor control, wireless design and sensor technologies, it is perfect.
You are an analytical, proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset. You have a systematic approach and you deliver well-structured results. You thrive by solving complex problems using your engineering toolbox and you understand the importance of maintaining a high level of quality and documentation.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark.
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Participation in developing the electronic competence area ensuring Phillips-Medisize is up-to-date on relevant standards, best practices and tools
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary on a competitive level.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Kristian Gadgaard on phone +45 40 27 42 96.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible by pressing the “apply” button.
The Company – in short
Phillips Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Phillips Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com or follow us on LinkedIn.