Project estimation and maintenance Project Manager
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced project manager in a total new position at Global Innovation Development in Struer, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment it might be you, we are looking for.
About the position
The new position has two main tasks. Project manager for estimation of project and project manager for product maintenance.
1) You will be driving the process of establishing quotations for innovation services and products at Phillips Medisize GID EU. Product and services are typically feasibility studies, small engineering task to big development project within drug delivery devices and connected health services.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Point of contact for front end innovation team regarding quotations requests.
- Drive the internal process of getting the right technical response/solutions.
- Internal alignment with technical competency leads.
- Ensure internal reviews.
- Deliver written statement of work including presentation to front end innovation.
- Capture learnings and data from the process.
- Actively improve the process in close cooperation with competency leads.
2) You will be driving the process of product maintenance in the face post launch services. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Product design owner for marketed electromechanical devices.
- Drive improvement ideas and present to customers.
- Technical review and monitoring of customer feedback and complaints.
- Project manager for small design projects and obsolescence projects.
- Establish product maintenance plans to ensure product compliance for e.g. Cybersecu-rity and requirements from authorities.
- Contribute to audit and inspections from customers and authorities.
What we are looking for in you
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Several years experienced as cross functional project manager.
- Experience with managing projects in operations.
- Experienced in communicating and presentation on different organizational levels
- Good planning and estimation skills
- You are a structured and theoretical solid engineer with leader skills.
- You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset.
- It is essential that you understand the importance of maintaining a high level of quality and documentation.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark.
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Start in a new position where you have influence on your tasks.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary on a competitive level.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Kristian Gadgaard on phone +45 40274296
We look forward to hearing from you.
We processes applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible.Apply here