Reporting to the NPI Manager, the successful candidate will join the New Product Introduction team. They will be responsible for overseeing and managing new business awards and will be a self-starter, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual from a medical device background.
- Delivery of projects on medical devices through validation with its associated engineering analysis and into operations
- Lead supplier and customer management as appropriate including URS preparation and tool/equipment sourcing for the project
- Responsible for project management and financial control of projects throughout the project life cycle
- Liaise with the business functions as required to deliver projects on time
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a discipline pertinent to Engineering
- 5 years experience working in an ISO 13485 or a similar regulated industry on product development
Skills and Competencies
- Effective judgement with a proven ability to demonstrate strong business acumen, decision quality and problem solving
- Excellent detail to attention and accuracy.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
Please email your CV to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org