Lead Senior Software Engineer for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer for Global Innovation Development in Struer, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment it might be you, we are looking for.
About the position:
You will lead the Software group within project teams and work in close collaboration with the Design Team Lead. Taking lead of driving software requirements, system level architecture, documentation, estimation and planning based on Phillips-Medisize Software Design Life-cycle Processes as an important part of your job.
You will also be challenged by detailed software design and development including software test definition and testing in cooperation with our test engineers.
What we are looking for in you:
Master or bachelor’s degree in software engineering with solid qualifications.
You have an excellent knowledge of real-time embedded software system architecture and de-sign learned from about 6 years of experience in embedded software development including software configuration, management tools and defect tracking tools. You have leadership ex-perience. Are you also experienced in automation and control, OS coding techniques, interfac-es, device drivers, communication over wireless and wired connections is it perfect. Experi-ence about working in a highly regulated industry (IEC 62304) is an advantage.
You have a systematic approach to your work, and you deliver well-structured results. You love to lead a SW team, delegate task and get the best out of the team and you understand the importance of high quality and documentation
You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player. Furthermore, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark.
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Participation in developing the Software competence area ensuring Phillips-Medisize is up-to-date on relevant standards, best practices and tools
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary on a competitive level.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Kristian Gadgaard on phone +45 40 27 42 96.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible by pressing the “apply” button.