Lead Mechanical Engineer for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced Lead Mechanical Engineer for Global Innovation Development in Struer, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment it might be you, we are looking for.
About the position
You will lead the mechanical team within project teams and work in close collaboration with the Design Team Lead and the other team leads in the project. It is your responsibility to maintain a high level of quality in the mechanical work and documentation, at agreed deadlines. You make well-founded decisions about design solutions, components, parts and materials to en-sure safety and effectiveness of the mechanical design.
A major part of your job as a Lead Mechanical Engineer is mentoring your team and deliver es-timations, documentation, planning and coordination to the project; all based on Phillips Medisize’s Mechanical Design Life-cycle Processes
What we are looking for in you
- Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Several years of Mechanical engineering experience within a regulated device industry, medical industry is a plus.
- Leadership experience.
You are an analytical and theoretical solid senior Mechanical engineer with leader skills. You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset. You are on hands with mechanical mechanisms, development and human centered design. You thrive by solving complex problems by using your own and your teams’ skills. It is essential that you understand the importance of maintaining a high level of quality and documentation.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark.
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Participation in developing the Mechanical competence area ensuring Phillips-Medisize is
up-to-date on relevant standards, best practices and tools.
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary on a competitive level.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Torben Laustsen on phone +45 6155 0530
We look forward to hearing from you.
We processes applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible.