Design Team Lead for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced De-sign Team Lead for Global Innovation Development EU in Struer, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment it might be you, we are looking for.
About the position:
As Design Team Lead you lead technical development projects with focus on product architecture and interface between hardware, software and mechanical design in close collaboration with the Project Manager.
To manage the technical part of complex development projects your responsibilities as a De-sign Team Lead are:
- System specification, architecture, functions and interfaces.
- Significant contribution to writing Product Requirement Specification and breakdown of Product Requirement Specification into specific system and functional specifications.
- Ensure compliance between product requirements and product performance.
- System development plan and schedule.
- Ensure and coordinate efficient and competitive product development in close cooperation with the leads for each profession.
- Ensure technical maturity, quality and documentation timely according to our Quality Management System.
- Leading technical feasibility studies.
- Close communication with internal stakeholders and chairman of technical project meetings.
What we are looking for in you
For this position the minimum required qualifications are:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Background from electronics or mechatronics alternatively from mechanics or software.
- Proven leadership skills from product development with cross functional projects with a variety of different professions like electronic, mechanic and software
- Strong technical understanding with the capability to make a deep dive into technical challenges at system level.
- Experience about working in a highly regulated industry is an advantage.
- The ability to read, understand and transform (medical) standards into product requirements.
- Preferably experience with design for user interaction, design for robustness, design for manufacture and design for assembly
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English – spoken as well as written.
You are not afraid to take lead in complex technical discussions or with hands-on execution. At the same time, you are open for input from colleagues, have a team-oriented mentality and can get the best out of the team. From previous experience, you know how to uphold the required level of quality in a fast-paced environment. Being accustomed to complex situations and pro-cesses, you work and think independently and are self-motivated. You have a flexible approach and in critical situations you walk the extra mile and show the way.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices and connected health solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Salary on a competitive level
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Partner Jesper Rimmen, Hansen Toft on phone +45 24 99 87 48.
We look forward to hearing from you.
When you press “Apply” you will be redirected to Hansen Toft who handles the recruitment pro-cess for us. We process applications continuously. Please submit your CV soonest possible.
The Company – in short
Phillips Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Phillips Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions support-ed by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com or follow us on LinkedIn.