Connected Health Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager for Connected Health
Do you want to deliver apps and back-end solutions based on our Connected Health Platform, improving therapy outcome for thousands of patients? Are you ready to lead the development and integration of connectivity into medical devices? Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled col-leagues to bring new connected features to medical devices in a fast growing and successful global company?
Then you may be what we are looking for in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center located in Virum or Struer.
About the position:
- You will be leading development projects, delivering front- and back-end software solutions for medical devices to our global pharma clients with focus on customer requirements and business value.
- As Senior Project Manager you are part of scoping the projects in the contractual agreements with both clients and suppliers and you establish and continuously align deliveries with the client. Your key tasks are to ensure effective delivery of the right solutions in the right quality, motivate your team and perform overall scope management of your project.
- Planning, budgeting and continuous progress is your responsibility, and you are the primary con-tact towards the client. You ensure communication to both internal and external stakeholders, and cooperation with e.g. regulatory authorities and suppliers is an important part of the job.
- We work in an international and creative environment and you will collaborate closely with col-leagues from the global Phillips-Medisize organization across Europe, North America and Asia.
- In this position you have great opportunities to influence the Connected Health ecosystem and our way of working, contributing to our growing business.
- You have a Master or Bachelor´s degree in engineering, a proven track record of 5+ years of successful project management from the Medical Device industry, and you have applied knowledge within Medical Device regulations and standards (21CFR, ISO13485, ISO14971, MDR).
- Preferably, you have a software background and are experienced in leading projects in a global setup utilizing your communication skills. Ideally, you have experience with Medical Device Data Systems implementing various healthcare protocols.
- Your commercial understanding is excellent and so is your ability to transfer digital business opportunities to project execution in a medical regulated context. Furthermore, you are skilled in project management tools as JIRA or MS project.
- You combine strong leadership skills with openness to input from colleagues, work to get the best out of your team and thrive with solving complex challenges. You communicate effectively on different organizational levels and with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and are fluent in English speaking and writing.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible by pressing the “apply” button.
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Thomas Ording on phone +45 61 55 76 23. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The Company – in short
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
To apply for this job please visit phillipsmedisize.easycruit.com.