Senior Human Factors Engineer
Senior Human Factors Engineer for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize A/S is expanding and has acknowledged the need for a dedicated Senior Human Factor Engineer. If you have an interest in becoming part of a project organization and are passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment, it might be you we are looking for.
About the position:
With this position we want to grow the Human Factor Engineering (HFE), competencies at Phillips-Medisize A/S in Struer. As a Senior HF engineer, working in close collaboration with Front End sales, project managers and our customers, you will contribute in all stages of the product development model. You participate in the design of user interfaces to secure safe and effective interaction; You plan and facilitate formative and summative usability tests according to best practice; you produce HFE design history files for submission; you are interacting with QA and regulatory bodies. You will work independently and take full responsibility for Human Factors activities in your projects.
What we are look for in you:
- You should have a minimum 5 years of experience in Usability/ Human Factors Engineering from working within the business of medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
- You should have a working knowledge of medical device development processes, design controls and guidelines like ANSI/AAMI IEC62366-1, ISO 14971.
- Have experience in compiling engineering documents related to usability engineering for regulatory submissions. Like the User requirements specification, Task Analysis, Usability test protocols,
- Experience in Planning, conducting and reporting formative and summative studies.
- Bachelor or Master degree or PhD in Engineering, human factors, cognitive psychology, behavioral science or similar qualifications.
You are analytical and theoretical well-grounded. The position requires a level of self-drive and systematic approach. You thrive by solving complex problems using your professional skills and you understand the importance of maintaining a high level of quality and documentation.
You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player who takes responsibility for own work and deliveries. You have a holistic mindset and a genuine interest in human centered design and human factors. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth
- An opportunity to become part of a dedicated and highly qualified entity based in Struer, Denmark.
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Participation in developing the HFE competence area ensuring Phillips-Medisize is up-to-date on relevant standards, best practices and tools
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies including the area of Medical Device and the development process in a regulated world.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Torben Laustsen phone +45 61 55 05 30
We look forward to hearing from you.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible to by pressing the “apply” button.
The Company – in short
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an excellent expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com or follow us at LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit phillipsmedisize.easycruit.com.