Reporting to the NPI Manager, the successful candidate will join the New Product Introduction team and will have previous experience from a Pharma background. They will be responsible for leading the team and bringing knowledge to the business to enable the MIA Application.
- Lead the preparation & application for the plant’s MIA license for drug handling with HPRA
- Responsibility for drug handling activities and leading the team to develop new capabilities for the business
- Liaise with the business functions to deliver projects in a timely manner
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a discipline pertinent to Engineering
- 5 years experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
Skills and Competencies
- Effective judgement with a proven ability to demonstrate strong business acumen, decision quality and problem solving
- Excellent detail to attention and accuracy.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
Please email your CV to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org