Project Engineer – Pharma background
Reporting to the NPI Manager, the successful candidate will join the New Product Introduction team and will have previous experience from a Pharma background. They will be responsible for overseeing and managing new business awards and will be a self-starter, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Delivery of projects for drug handling activities in the plant, developing new capabilities for Letterkenny
- Liaise with the Quality function to lead the preparation and application for the plant’s MIA license for drug handling with HPRA
- Lead supplier and customer management as required including URS preparation and tool/equipment for the project
- Responsibility for overseeing project management and financial control of projects through the life cycle of the project
- Liaise with the business functions as required to deliver projects on time
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a discipline pertinent to Engineering
- 5 years experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
Skills and Competencies
- Effective judgement with a proven ability to demonstrate strong business acumen, decision quality and problem solving
- Excellent detail to attention and accuracy.
Please email your CV to Human Resources: email@example.com