Product Maintenance Manager
Phillips-Medisize Global Innovation Development in Struer is expanding and we’re getting more and more products in operations. For this we are looking for an experienced Product Maintenance Manager.
Could you have an interest in getting influence on sharping your new position? Do you set an honor in being in front of your costumers and as regulatory changes appears by making a solid plan with good time for implementation? Are you good at communicating and are you ready to use your technical expertise to influence the direction for Product Maintenance?
About the position:
You’ve be driving the process of product maintenance in the post launch services phase. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Product design owner for marketed electromechanical devices.
- Ensure a clear road map for the architecture is maintained and communicated.
- Drive improvement ideas and present to customers.
- Set up a structure for Product Life Cycle Management.
- Technical review and monitoring of customer feedback and complaints.
- Establish product maintenance plans to ensure product compliance and requirements from authorities.
- Manage product launch into multiple countries
- Contribute to audit and inspections from customers and authorities.
- Coordinate and drive changes and nonconformities for the products
- Project manager for small design projects and obsolescence projects.
What we are looking for in you:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Several years experienced as cross functional Product maintenance/Portfolio management.
- Experience with managing projects in operations.
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical-or Medico industries
- Experienced in communicating and presentation on different organizational levels
- Good planning and estimation skills
You are a structured and theoretical solid engineer with leader skills and with at least 5 years of experience in product maintenance, coordinating with production and implementing various approvals or regulatory changes. You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset. It is essential that you understand the importance of maintaining a high level of quality and documentation. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark.
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams with great opportunities to influence the daily work
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary on a competitive level.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Senior Manager Morten Lilkær Manufacturing Development & Clinical Build Morten Lilkær on phone +45 52 34 26 09
We look forward to hearing from you.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible.
The Company – in short
Phillips Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. Our customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Phillips Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. We offer innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit phillipsmedisize.easycruit.com.