Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Principal Engineer – Packaging and Sterilization to provide leadership and direction to regulated device packaging and sterilization programs, from development through commercialization. This role serves to establish and disseminate value-added best practices and capabilities to increase global competency and competitiveness. The role also serves as a shared resource to provide hands-on project support to Phillips-Medisize sites to achieve project deliverables.
- Identify global best practices and drive continuous improvement activities in regulated product packaging and sterilization
- Set top-level project implementation deliverables and dates and manage the execution
- Be the primary point of contact with customers to interpret and negotiate packaging and sterilization requirements
- Develop manufacturing line layout plans and determine the space needed for device assembly and packaging
- Build partnerships with suppliers and packaging contractors
- Partner with management on setting goals for business implementation and operational effectiveness
- Create and lead a Global Packaging Council within Phillips-Medisize
- Partner with Regulatory/Validation personnel related to Terminally Sterilized Packaging Systems and Sterilization Management
- Provide coaching and mentorship to less experienced personnel
- Extended travel to Phillips-Medisize facilities, vendors, and customers may be required to support business needs. Travel estimated at 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of five (5) years related medical packaging experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience
- Experience in sterilization preferred
- Sound management and leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to work at/with multiple levels in an organization
- Experience in capital equipment purchasing, manufacturing operations and regulatory along with knowledge of ISO 9000, ISO 13485, ISO 11607, ISO 11137, ISO 11135 and GMP guidelines
- Ability to work with internal and external customers in a productive and team approach
When you press “Apply now” you will be redirected to our Molex careers site. We process applications continuously. Please submit your CV soonest possible.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded to affiliated companies.
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.