Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Finance Analyst. This role will be the finance representative on site reporting to the Finance lead for Ireland. The primary objective of the role is to proactively deliver business insight through a combination of financial measures and business knowledge. This role will need to work proactively with the local business and finance regional hub in order to meet the responsibilities of the role. It is critical to the success of this role that the candidate has a passion to learn and engage with the wider business across all major functions. (Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Procurement, HR). This is an ideal position for a candidate with a finance, accounting or analyst background obtained within industry or a shared service environment looking to transition into a more rounded business facing role.
- Responsible for delivering and interpreting key financial information and metrics that will drive actionable/measurable results.
- Work with the regional and global finance hubs as needed to facilitate better accounting processes and assist with any needed close or audit activity.
- Analyse, understand and communicate monthly financial and operational variances.
- Understand key business drivers and effectively communicate business results.
- Communicate and train management team on relevant financial metrics and how they can influence them. (ROCC, NPV, IRR, working capital, etc.)
- Earn a place on the local management leadership team through engagement, strong economic thinking and the willingness to challenge.
- Develop a solid understanding of our manufacturing processes and how they drive the financial results.
- Exercise stewardship over site’s assets (inventory, asset tracking, etc.)
- Effectively communicate finance controls and expectations throughout the facility.
- Be a champion of Market Based Management (MBM) within the wider organization.
- As applicable, work effectively with government officials and taxing authorities in support of local audit/reporting activity
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related area
- 2+ years’ experience in a finance related role
- Accounting knowledge and qualifications are a plus
- Experience working for a manufacturing company highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly pick up business processes.
- Strong economic thinking skills with an ability to communicate effectively at the plant level and beyond.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded to affiliated companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
When you press “Apply now” you will be redirected to our Molex careers site. We process applications continuously. Please submit your CV soonest possible.
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.