Automation Process Engineer
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an Automation Process Engineer to Suzhou Plant, which will be responsible for new product introduction from process point of view to continuous process and productivity improvement.
- Effectively cooperate with product designer to optimize product design and validation
- Cooperate with PJM, quality engineers and related teams to build new assembly line according to product requirement by lean thinking
- Be responsible for process documentation preparation, such as build report, flowchart, PFMEA, work instruction etc.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years’ work experience as a process engineer
- Be familiar with mechanical design and assembly process
Skills and Abilities
- Be familiar with statistical evaluation methods; Lean experience
- Familiar with office software (Windows, MS Office, AutoCAD
E-mail your resume to: