For over 60 years, Phillips-Medisize has been a key automotive supplier to some of the most well-known automotive OEMs in the world. By combining our knowledge with Molex’s deep experience and proven capabilities, we can provide industry-leading solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of the automotive market. Our end-to-end design, development, and manufacturing services allow our customers to focus on what’s most important to the automotive industry — zero defects, faster cycle times, and lowering overall costs.
- Emphasis on design for manufacturing to accelerate time to market
- Partnership with Molex to leverage electronics expertise and integration
- Rapid prototyping options to meet any project guideline or budget
With strict adherence to lean manufacturing, the entire product development process is streamlined to improve profitability, increase customer satisfaction, and minimize lead time.
- Over 437,700 square feet of dedicated automotive manufacturing space
- Expertise in plastic, magnesium thixomolding, and metal injection molding streamlines component manufacturing
- Automated assembly, testing and distribution drives superior quality and cost savings
- Global footprint with Mexico facility strategically located in the North American supply chain
With extensive experience in design through manufacturing, decorating, and assembly and strict adherence to Six Sigma quality efforts corporate-wide, Phillips-Medisize project teams have just one goal in mind — to meet or exceed customer expectations for quality, cost, delivery, and overall service.
- Ability to deliver high-quality “Class A” aesthetic surfaces
- Robust IATF/TS quality systems
- Rigorous ISO 9001 and TS 16949 quality standards
- Part repeatability for high-volume and high-cavitation production