Medical Product Testing Expertise Gives You the Edge
Committed to using state-of-the-art technology in all areas of our business, Phillips-Medisize has made a substantial investment in medical product testing and analysis capabilities. You also gain access to our in-house medical product analysis and medical product testing capabilities, which allow us to perform design support activities in a streamlined manner, while helping you reduce overall time-to-market.
As we help you identify and test key design specifications, you get medical product designs created to withstand the environments in which they are intended to be used. Additional benefits of aligning with Phillips-Medisize for medical product testing include:
- Cost Savings: Performing medical product material and product testing early on in the development phase can help ensure your medical product designs and materials are appropriate prior to producing expensive prototypes or market-entry medical products.
- Speed-to-Market: By identifying appropriate specifications and a verification plan, you can seamlessly move from medical product design through verification and into product launch with Phillips-Medisize more efficiently than when trying to manage these activities across multiple companies.
- Risk Mitigation: No design is perfect at the concept phase. Our experience in medical product manufacturing, design and product testing can help identify potential product risks, while verifying that the design is appropriate to reduce or eliminate risks.
- Failure Analysis: Even if we don’t participate in creating the medical product design, our medical product testing and analysis capabilities make it possible for us to analyze field failures and determine such issues as material degradation, crack formation, chemical or environmental attack, and improper loading.
Phillips-Medisize Testing: An Ounce of Prevention
Phillips-Medisize’s medical product testing services help you reduce costs and increase speed to market, while contributing to the overall success of your program. Learn more about product and material testing at all phases, from concept through product realization.
Medical Product Testing
Phillips-Medisize medical product testing types include the following, to name a few:
- Electromechanical Load Frame
- Servohydraulic Load Frame
- Torque Tester
- High Speed Camera
- Environmental Chamber
- Vacuum Oven
- Thermal Camera
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Digital Stereoscope
- Inspection Microscope
- Drop Impact Force Visualizer
- Immersion Apparatus