Medical Design and Development, from Concept Forward
When it comes to medical design development, early collaboration saves you money and time. Partner with the experts at Phillips-Medisize – your single source for full design development services.
As a leading, global outsource provider to pharmaceutical and medical device companies, Phillips-Medisize offers you the following integrated 5-phase process:
- Charter proposal
- Proof of concept
- Engineering and development
- Continuous improvement
On your behalf, we are committed to helping you ensure that your medical device design will:
- Meet your specifications and requirements through the development process
- Integrate quality prior to manufacturing launch
- Meet your delivery and cost targets
- Be optimized to drive toward the most efficient and effective manufacturing process
(click above image to enlarge)
Unlike typical product development life cycles, Phillips-Medisize’s processes are time-tested and technology focused to reduce communication gaps and development lag time. By integrating Phillips-Medisize’s manufacturing experience at the early stages of development, you may reduce overall lead time and cost of the typical product development life cycle, thereby enhancing the overall success, speed and longevity of your program.
Design Through Distribution: Phillips-Medisize’s Competitive Edge
Time is money. Success depends upon your ability to achieve speed-to-market. The pressure is on original equipment manufacturers to be involved, as early as possible, with a partner that can provide full, one-stop service for manufacturing design development, all the way through to commercialization.
Medical Device Design Development Can Help You:
- Differentiate your product from your competitors and the marketplace
- Lower your overall product cost and maximize profitability
- Optimize ergonomics and aesthetics
- Maximize speed-to-market
- Streamline the regulatory process
- Reduce the potential for costly product recalls