Defense Product Testing Expertise Gives You the Edge
Committed to using state of the art technology in all areas of our business, Phillips-Medisize has made a substantial investment in defense product testing and analysis capabilities. When you partner with Phillips-Medisize, you align with a world-class, ITAR-compliant provider of defense product testing services that follow strict MIL-STDs. You also gain access to our in-house defense product analysis and defense product testing capabilities, which allow us to perform design support activities in a streamlined manner, while helping you reduce overall time to market.
As we help you identify and test key design specifications, you get defense product designs created to withstand the environments in which they are intended to be used. Additional benefits of aligning with Phillips-Medisize for defense product testing include:
- Cost Savings: Performing defense product material and product testing early on in the development phase can help ensure your defense product designs and materials are appropriate prior to producing expensive prototypes or market-entry defense products.
- Speed to Market: By identifying appropriate specifications and a verification plan, you can seamlessly move from defense product design through verification and into product launch with Phillips-Medisize more efficiently then when trying to manage these activities across multiple companies.
- Risk Mitigation: No design is perfect at the concept phase. Our experience in defense product manufacturing, design and testing can help identify potential product risks, while verifying that the design is appropriate to reduce or eliminate risks.
- Failure Analysis: Even if we don’t participate in creating the defense product design, our defense product testing and analysis capabilities make it possible for us to analyze field failures and determine such issues as material degradation, crack formation, chemical or environmental attack, and improper loading.
Phillips-Medisize Testing: An Ounce of Prevention
Phillips-Medisize’s defense product testing services help you reduce costs and increase speed to market, while contributing to the overall success of your program. Learn more about product and material testing at all phases, from concept through product realization.
Defense Product Testing
Phillips-Medisize defense product testing types include the following, to name a few:
- Electromechanical Load Frame
- Servohydraulic Load Frame
- Torque Tester
- High Speed Camera
- Environmental Chamber
- Vacuum Oven
- Thermal Camera
- Digital Stereoscope
- Inspection Microscope
- Drop Impact Force Visualizer
- Immersion Apparatus