Testing Expertise Gives You the Edge
Committed to using state of the art technology in all areas of our business, Phillips-Medisize has made a substantial investment in testing and analysis capabilities.
You also gain access to our in-house analysis and testing capabilities, which allow us to perform design support activities in a streamlined manner, while helping you reduce overall time to market. As we help you identify and test key design specifications, you get designs created to withstand the environments in which they are intended to be used. Additional benefits of aligning with Phillips-Medisize include:
- Cost Savings: Performing material and product testing early on in the development phase can help ensure your designs and materials are appropriate prior to producing expensive prototypes or market-entry products.
- Speed to Market: By identifying appropriate specifications and a verification plan, you can seamlessly move from design through verification and into product launch with Phillips-Medisize more efficiently then when trying to manage these activities across multiple companies.
- Risk Mitigation: No design is perfect at the concept phase. Our experience in manufacturing, design and product testing can help identify potential product risks, while verifying that the design is appropriate to reduce or eliminate risks.
- Failure Analysis: Even if we don’t participate in creating the product design, our testing and analysis capabilities make it possible for us to analyze field failures and determine such issues as material degradation, crack formation, chemical or environmental attack, and improper loading.
Phillips-Medisize Testing: An Ounce of Prevention
Phillips-Medisize’s medical product testing services help you reduce costs and increase speed to market, while contributing to the overall success of your program. Learn more about product and material testing at all phases, from concept through product realization.
Phillips-Medisize testing types include the following, to name a few:
- Electromechanical Load Frame
- Servohydraulic Load Frame
- Torque Tester
- High Speed Camera
- Environmental Chamber
- Vacuum Oven
- Thermal Camera
- Digital Stereoscope
- Inspection Microscope
- Drop Impact Force Visualizer
- Immersion Apparatus