Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
Requisition Number: P2338
Location: Metal Injection Molding - Menomonie, WI
- Install, set up and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment.
- Troubleshoot and maintain sintering furnaces.
- Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System.
- Perform general housekeeping by keeping the facility and grounds neat.
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the objectives of the facility.
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- There are several levels to this position from entry level with:
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Associates Degree in related field with 5-7 years of related experience,
- 10–15 years of directly related experience and education
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Minumum level:
- Knowledge of plant operations, various departments, buildings, grounds, etc
- Ability to read mechanical schematics
- Strong communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Up to the following skills/experience level:
- Experience troubleshooting/problem solving on automated processing equipment
- Assisting Automation Technician with assembly and implementation of projects
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to identify problems and help develop strategies to fix issues
- Pay and level will be determined at time of offer. Enrollment in an internal Maintenance Technician development program, including assessments, may be required.
Position requires a valid driver's license.